(Notes on conversation C: Caelan E: Elijah)
Caelan>Elijah
Caelan>Elijah
Shit dude, I heard Perry hit you or something, are you ok?
E: fuck you
Caelan>Elijah
Why?
E: you told perry i stole weed from his locker
i didnt you fucking prick
now go die
wait
no
dont die
just like wtf you know i didnt and i wouldn do that
why did u tell perry i did
Caelan>Elijah
wtf did I do why are you so pissed off at me?
Elijah>Caelan
i got punched in the face twice by some ghetto kid because of all of this
Caelan>Elijah
actually i didnt tell perry shit
look im sorry you got punched but its not fucking my fault i didnt tell perry anything
Elijah>Caelan
perry told me you did, ehh wahtever idfk what id di wrong at all.... perry u told him and shit just went down.. i didnt even do shit
Caelan>Elijah
i know you didnt do anything but i swear to god, your my friend, i wouldnt try to get u puched
Elijah>Caelan
i get it just like wtf u know
Caelan>Elijah
alright
-- Mar 14 --
u lookin for a jacket or shit or pants or some shit like that?
Elijah>Caelan
?
Caelan>Elijah
I could sell u some for really cheap
Elijah>Caelan
actually i hella want a nice jacket that good for racking [ed to shoplift]
Caelan>Elijah
would u be willing to pay me five bucks for one
Elijah>Caelan
yes
Caelan>Elijah
I'll have it by Monday
Elijah>Caelan
ok is it black
Caelan>Elijah
If u want it to be
Elijah>Caelan
OK
No comments:
Post a Comment