-->

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Rico and Caelan

Email to the moms. Erin, Susan,

Summary of text message conversation between Rico and Caelan (pictures below)

Rico>Caelan Tell my dad that u dont have the money
Caelan>Rico Keeping some of the money to buy more dro
Caelan>Otto Can I get an oz fo 90 to flip

Caelan and Rico have had a long friendship that we all clearly value and while this latest incident increases my concern about their activities I do still hope we can find a way to support the loving friendship they have for each other while helping them make better decisions.

We recently found some text messages that show Caelan and Rico discussing selling a quantity of pot for between $500 and $700 and when they had trouble getting that amount.  Rico tells Caelan to call Rico's "DAD" ASAP to tell him why they dont have the money.

It seems to me that they are proving that they make some pretty dangerous decisions when they spend time together.

I don't want to pretend to understand what they were doing or why but I would like to talk to all of the parties involved so that we can come to some common understanding.
Please let me know if you think it would be possible for the our family to meet with your family so that we can support each other in handling the transition of these two teenagers to a fulfilling adult hood.
I'm also attaching a text message to someone named Otto where Caelan is trying to arrange to purchase an oz to flip in the event that you can find out who Otto os as Caelan and Rico do tend to know the same marijuana sources.

(Note Rico's text is in Yellow Caelen's is in Blue)


R>C Tell my dad that u dont
have the money
Keeping some of the money to buy more dro
Can I get an oz fo 90 to flip

yours in peace

No comments: