Arrest and Expulsion
Sunday night I got a call from my friend Daffy who asked how Caelan was doing. I said I didn't really know because it's a real chore to get him on the phone and well the converstations quickly devolve into me saying "dont lie to me please" and him saying "you are living in the past".
So Daffy tells me that his son says Caelan got picked up by the police and so the word is out to stay away from Caelan. Now this brings the phone call I got from Susan into a new light because Friday night I got a phone call but no voice mail when I saw the call I called back but as they left no message I left no message. I'm just not the kind of person to call back and say"I see you called but you decided not to leave a message so I am leaving a message".
So when I call Sunday night I leave a message. Hey is Caelan OK I hear he might be in trouble with the police.
So I don't get the actual story until Thursday when we go see Caelans probation officer for the first time because he has the police report. Caelan confessed on Friday at noon (well before the Friday night call I received) to having for sale had 22 grams of pot and to having been selling pot at the school for 3 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment