The quick overview is he took a shower, ate, slept and left this morning around 7:30 I think. I apologized to him for not being a better father. He said he'd just done 30 days in county jail and he really wants to stay out of jail. I suggested he spend some time in L.A. with Nina and he said he'd think about it.
On ~ November 14, 2012 Caelan (born Nov 9, 1997) decided not to come home and I decided to find him. Since then what I've found confirms that Caelan is particulary troubled by something that no one other than Caelan get's to see. His teachers don't think he's trying and his grade remain sub C. His life's ambition is to get rich selling something and the only thing I know of that he is interested in selling is marijuana.
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
he took a shower, ate, slept and left this morning 4/18/2019
The quick overview is he took a shower, ate, slept and left this morning around 7:30 I think. I apologized to him for not being a better father. He said he'd just done 30 days in county jail and he really wants to stay out of jail. I suggested he spend some time in L.A. with Nina and he said he'd think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment