In bernal heights but and stayed there until 6:30 this morning.
Kk
On Sep 9, 2020, at 9:17 PM, Kenneth Kron <kronsensei@gmail.com> wrote:Yes, that's it.On Wed, Sep 9, 2020, 8:47 PM Elizabeth Dawson <ellidawson@gmail.com> wrote:I think I found her father. He lives in Bernal Heights, right? His name is Keith Anderson.On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 5:01 PM Kenneth Kron <kronsensei@gmail.com> wrote:Seems like itOn Wed, Sep 9, 2020, 1:29 PM Elizabeth Dawson <ellidawson@gmail.com> wrote:Ugh, it is the heroin Ashley then.On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 1:17 PM Kenneth Kron <kronsensei@gmail.com> wrote:And some route information from google maps.
He ordered some Jordans
Shipping Address:
Ashley Anderson
528 Valencia St
404
San Francisco, California, 94110-1115
United States
T: (415) 216-8326--"I want considerate people to listen to the voice of Aikido. It is not for correcting others; it is for correcting your own mind. This is Aikido. This is the mission of Aikido and should be your mission." -- Morihei Ueshiba
No comments:
Post a Comment