-->

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

As I understand it he currently thinks he’ll be moving in to a Hamilton house property with no supervision?  That is not moving in to a sober community which we all agreed to.  If he does not move in to a sober community I will be willing to meet with his landord and Hamilton house to be sure that he was honest and up front in his application process and they know everything the need to know (including that he has asked me to return his unregistered gun when he moves out of Clement St.). 
@Elizabeth I’ve been thinking about your offer to “take the fall/be the bad cop” for any adverse actions we take and after thinking about it some more I wanted to let you know that I am not willing to tell that lie to Caelan. If there has to be tough love I will let him know that whatever actions we take it was you, Mom and Susan that tempered my suggestions.
So I am going to be on the bad cop team and I suggest you not join that team.
Mom and Susan are in a great position to be the good cop team for both Lillyana and Caelan.
I suggest continue in the role of confidant since you have the most time on the ground with them.

No comments: